We are committed to making the information and resources that we provide via the web accessible to all users.
By using techniques to help users of assistive and adaptive technologies, we have provided one version of the site which everyone should be able to use.
If you experience difficulty in using our website you can contact us for further assistance.
Zoom & Text-resizing
Modern browsers feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can generally change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC – Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac – Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
- AbilityNet provides free information and advice, individual assessment of technology needs, the supply of assistive technology with free support, a programme of awareness education, and consultancy for employers on system and workstation adaptations.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) is a charity offering general information, advice and guidance for people with sight problems.
- Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID) is a charity representing deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Scope runs a wide range of services for people with cerebral palsy, their families and carers.
- The British Dyslexia Association aims to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society.
- Action for Blind People provides lots of information about issues relating to sight loss and accessibility.